Kenneth Hann-Kim Ung, MD, FACOG
A native of Cambodia, Dr. Ung was educated in Philadelphia. After graduating from the Philadelphia Central High School, Dr. Ung completed his undergraduate work at the University of Pennsylvania and went onto medical school at Temple University. After completing a residency at Albert Einstein Hospital, Dr. Ung joined Delaware Valley.
Among his colleagues and patients, he is known for his gentle style, patience, excellent surgical skills and sense of humor.
University of Pennsylvania, B.A, Chemistry
Temple University School of Medicine
Albert Einstein Medical Center (Philadelphia)- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics & Gynecology
University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro
Capital Health System - Hopewell and Regional
- American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology - Fellow
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- PENNCAP Academic Achievement Award -University of Pennsylvania
- Dean's List- University of Pennsylvania
- Measley Award- Temple University School of Medicine
- FADHPS Award- Temple University School of Medicine
- ACOG Resident Reporter- Albert Einstein Medical Center